Student Work Permits
Students and parents can stop by the High School Main Office between the hours of 7:30 AM and 3:30 PM to have the work permit processed.
Please contact Cheryl Bohnert at 717-225-4731 ext. 7061 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please Read - Work Permit Information
- Students must be at least 14 to get a work permit.
- The Application for the work permit is completed by school personnel and signed by a parent.
- The student must have his/her social security number for the application.
- The student must present his/her birth certificate.
- The student needs to sign the work permit in front of Cheryl Bohnert.
- Once all the above steps are completed, the student will be issued the actual work permit.