Skip To Main Content

Graduate Transcript Requests

Requesting Former Student High School Transcript Requests

Are you a former graduate looking for a copy of your high school transcript for furthering educational, employment, scholarship, or personal purposes?  Please complete the Transcript Release Form and return it to the High School via one of the following options:

  • Mail  -  Spring Grove High School C/O Counseling Department 1490 Roth Church Road, Spring Grove, PA 17362
  • Email -
  • Fax -  717-225-7317
  • Drop off at the High School's main entrance

Transcript Release Form

Some helpful notes on completing the transcript release form:

  • Indicate the full name of the college/university/employer/scholarship and the email or mailing address to which the transcript record should be sent.

  • If requesting a copy for your personal records, indicate "Self" and whether you would like it emailed or mailed.
  • If your name has changed since you attended Spring Grove Area High School, please include your full birth date and all aliases that may have been used during your high school enrollment. We cannot find your record without the correct name/birthdate.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to call the Counseling Office at: