College in the High School
HACC College in the High School
Congratulations on taking the first steps in completing the HACC College in the High School (CHS) process. We are completing this process as you have requested a HACC College in the High School course during our course selection process. Spring Grove schedules will be released over the summer for all students.
Thank you for working through the application process with us. If you have not already done so, please complete your signature page and enter Mr. Fake’s name and email (email@example.com) as your counselor to ensure notification to complete your application.
If you have already taken a HACC College in the High School class, HACC will reach out to confirm your eligibility for your courses for next year. You will not need to complete the first few steps but will be allowed to register through HACC when that time comes.
If next year is your first time taking a HACC College in the High School class, please review and follow all the steps in the process. Please read all emails from HACC and complete everything by the deadlines.
Important HACC Contacts:
HACC email address:
Please email this account for assistance with the following:
Confirming HACC application, submitting test scores etc
Communicating about CHS procedural steps, inquiring about CHS issues
Asking general questions about dates and student accounts
Signing up to attend mandatory HACC orientations sessions, asking general orientation questions
Communicating with HACC’s admissions team, inquiring about next steps in the admission process
Registering for College in the High School classes, providing support for students while taking HACC classes, inquiring about grades
The new cost per credit for HACC College in the High School courses is $83.50
Once you have completed College in the High School courses and need transcripts showing proof of earned credit through HACC, please follow these steps to request a transcript:
- Online - You can request an official transcript through your MyHACC, under the Registration/Records tab, under Student Records, select Request a Transcript, and click the Request an Official Transcript link. You can also go directly to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Welcome Center - You can request your official transcript at any HACC - Welcome Center.
Our Welcome Center Staff will have you complete the Official Transcript Request Form, containing your personal information and recipient address. They will assist you with processing your $6.00 payment of cash, card, check, or money order for the official transcript fee.
- Registrar - You can request your official transcript from the Registrar on the Harrisburg Campus at the Ted Lick Administration Building, Room 105. Please be aware that the Registrar can ONLY process money orders or check payments.
To request your official transcript, you will need:
- Your personal information (first, last name, date of birth, Social Security Number or HACCid, and contact information)
- The correct recipient information for your future institution or employer
- $6.00 cash, money order, check, or debit/credit card (VISA, MasterCard, and Discover)
To obtain an unofficial transcript, which is free:
You can view and print your unofficial transcript online through your MyHACC, under the Registration/Records tab, under Student Records, select Request a Transcript, and click the View/Print My Unofficial Transcript link.